Be up to date on what’s new with the San Francisco Tobacco Free Project!
- Tobacco Free Project is proud to release funding for local San Francisco faith, non-profit and community-based organizations to address healthy eating, active living, and tobacco prevention efforts. Over $400,000 in innovative grants promoting a culture of health, grants for focus group discussions and grants to provide quitting services in priority populations have been released on March 19th, 2018.
- Click HERE for more information.
- RFP Applications are due: April 20, 2018 by 12:00 noon – Submit proposals to Attn: Arletha Murray, 25 Van Ness Ave., Suite 500, San Francisco, CA.
- Supervisor Malia Cohen from District 10 introduced legislation to ban the sales of flavored tobacco products, including menthol cigarettes. Check out this new Menthol and Flavored Tobacco Products Resource Page
- San Francisco released its Healthy Stores for a Healthy Community’s data on March 8, 2017. Check out the press release, the fact sheet, and Healthy Retail SF partners page.