Tobacco-Free Support Groups – 2018!
The San Francisco Tobacco-Free Project offers a program to assist residents of San Francisco to quit smoking or cut back located at the Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. This program consists of a series of classes aimed at assisting those that wish to quit smoking achieve this goal. Anyone interested in attending can call (628) 206-6074 to enroll. The classes provide counseling and support, as well as information on different methods for quitting and assistance in navigating the insurance process for obtaining nicotine replacement and medication.To enroll, call us at (628) 206-6074.
For more information about upcoming ZSFGH Stop Smoking classes and other programs, check out the information below:
- San Francisco General Hospital Stop Smoking Program:
Classes will be held at 2550 23rd St, Building 40, on the 5th floor, in the Solarium Classroom, at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital.
- Call (628) 206-6074 for more information or to enroll
- NEXT Class Series starts Tuesday April 10th, 2018 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Directions to ZSFG Stop Smoking class
- The Last Drag:
The Last Drag is a stop smoking program for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer individuals. Quit smoking in a confidential and supportive group setting. Classes led by a highly skilled and experienced clinic leader certified by the American Lung Association.
- NEXT CLASS starts Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Class meets at 290 Dolores Street (Cross street: 16th St) Congregation Sha’ar Zahav
To register, email email@example.com with your name, telephone number, email and postal address, or call 415-339-7867 (339-STOP).
Find The Last Drag on Facebook
- Other Local Resources:
Quitting Resource List – Updated May 2017
- California Smoker's Helpline:
The California Smoker’s Helpline is a FREE telephone service proven to help you quit smoking!
- English: 1-800-NO-BUTTS (1-800-662-8887)
- Spanish: 1-800-456-6386
- Mandarin & Cantonese: 1-800-400-0866
- Vietnamese: 1-800-778-8440
- Korean: 1-800-556-5564
- Deaf/Hearing Impaired: 1-800-933-4TDD
CA Smokers’ Helpline APP!
The California Smokers’ Helpline recently launched a NEW smart phone app to provide a mobile version of their quitting services. The app comes with tools that help create a stop smoking plan, track triggers, and finding motivation to change the user’s smoking. The app is available for iPhone only.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: