The California Smokers’ Helpline recently launched a NEW smart phone app to provide a mobile version of their quitting services. The app comes with tools that help create a stop smoking plan, track triggers, and finding motivation to change the user’s smoking. The app is available for iPhone and Android.
“Want help to quit smoking while you’re on the go? The No Butts mobile app offers quick and tailored help, right from the palm of your hand. Created by the California Smokers’ Helpline, No Butts uses proven methods to help you quit, like a personalized quit plan and information on effective quitting aids. The app also has other helpful features like logging your smoking triggers, reminders to keep you motivated, and pointers on all kinds of quit smoking topics.” – CA Smokers’ Helpline
For questions regarding the app, please contact email@example.com.
“The quitSTART app is a free smartphone app that helps you quit smoking with tailored tips, inspiration, and challenges. The quitSTART app helps you:
- Get ready to quit with tips and information to prepare you for becoming smokefree
- Monitor your progress and earn badges for smokefree milestones and other achievements
- Get back on track if you slip and smoke
- Manage cravings and bad moods in healthy ways
- Distract yourself from cravings with games and challenges
- Store helpful tips, inspirations, and challenges in your Quit Kit
- Share your progress and favorite tips through social media”
For questions regarding this app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access a new text-based program by Truth Initiative by texting “DITCHJUUL” to 887-09.
Click here to find out more information about this new first-of-its-kind FREE quitting program for e-cigarette users.
(Page updated August 2019)